Friday, April 23, 2010

Happy Friday!

Fridays are awesome whether you have plans or not. I don't think I have any plans for the weekend, except that Mom said we should go visit Grandma.

My appointment wasn't as stressful as I'd predicted. When Dr. G came in to talk about my options for an implant, he thought that me wearing the flipper for now would be fine. When my dad mentioned a dental bridge, Dr. G actually winced and said he'd hate to grind down the adjacent teeth for a bridge because they were well-shaped, and a bridge requires maintenance after ten or fifteen years. And I said I didn't want the surgery where they take a piece of bone from the chin and put it in my mouth, because I'm really sick of dental procedures :p So I'm going to keep wearing the flipper for the time being.

And then after Dad's appointment at the family dentist's, we went to the library to pick up me and Mom's stuff and pay our fines. Then Mom and Dad went to Costco, and I started Howl's Moving Castle over again, because I took a break from reading it and lost track of the story.

And today I ate a croissant (Mom and Dad bought a pack of them at Costco) and put towels in the washing machine. I'll try to get some GED work done today.

No comments: