I've finished all of the exercises and mini-tests in the Usage chapter in the English section of my GED book! All I need to do is go over noun cases again, because I only got six out of ten right on the practice tests, and read through the glossary at the end of the chapter. Then it's on to 'Mechanics'!
Also, I can kinda play this song on my keyboard...
I know it's not as elaborate as 'Bohemian Rhapsody', but I'm still pretty proud of myself :) It took me a little while to figure out which chords I needed to play, because the first time I tried playing it, I was playing the wrong chords! I still need to play it along with the CD to make sure I've got it right.
I watched a bit of It Might Get Loud while I was doing my GED work. I love that movie.
Oh yeah, I also picked up season one of Mad Men, a Hayao Miyazaki film called Whisper of the Heart, and an Elvis Costello compilation from the library. And on our way back from the library, Dad cranked up the radio 'cause they were playing AC/DC, and then he cranked it even louder - so loud that the back of my seat was vibrating! It was really funny.
edited to fix grammar
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment