This afternoon it was quite warm, but now it's quite overcast, and a little windy. It's been like this for an hour or two, I think. It's quite calming.
So today I've been haunting The AntiCraft. It's a brilliant site with recipes, knitting and crochet patterns, sewing patterns and the like, with Pagan and Gothic themes. There's a pair of socks from the one issue that I really want to make, but I've never knit socks before so I should probably start with a basic cuff-down. But the socks are so pretty...
Anyway, I've been reading a bit about Paganism on Wikipedia. Seems interesting. I had a book on Neo-Paganism out of the library, but I only really thumbed through it. I should get it out again.
Speaking of the library, I took back Fruits Basket 9 and two of my DVDs, so now I'll only be charged fines for the other two DVDs. So that makes me happy. I picked up Sting's newest CD, If On a Winter's Night... The library has it filed under 'Christmas', but there's a Halloween song called 'Soul Cake' on it, which I saw him perform on The View last year. I can't wait to listen to it.
I can see new leaves on the gooseberry bush, which makes me happy. This weather, though warm for April, has been great. Tomorrow's supposed to be 18 degrees Celsius, so I'll probably wear my light jeans.
Saturday, April 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was raised Pagan actually. Paganism is a very interesting religion, that allows one to be as involved or as un-involved as you would like. I'll have to check out The Anticraft. I've never heard of it.
P.S. On a completely different note, I saw that in your "I'm Listening To.." section you have Jenny (867-5309). I love that song! Have you seen the music video?
Post a Comment