I'm bored. I was going to start watching Mad Men, but Dad's on his computer, and he wanted to watch the series. Oh well.
Hmm. I don't have much to post about. Uh, I read a bit of Stewart Copeland's autobiography last night, but I didn't read much of it because my head and teeth were aching from the weather.
And we went to Michaels, but I didn't get any yarn. I did get a couple of pendant beads, though. They're both glass beads. One of them is blue and rectangular with what looks like yellow flowers (so it looks like a vase), and the other one is a set of two, actually - a black one with a white flower thing and a streak of brown (it looks like a Japanese painting), and the other is a silvery grey. I should probably take photos of them, because I'm not describing them well :p
We went into Indigo, too, but we only got the Spring/Summer issue of Knit Simple. Then we went to visit Grandma. She had her TV on the Food Network, and there was a program on called The Supersizers Go..., where Giles Coren (a food critic from the UK who often appears of Gordon Ramsay's program The F Word) and Sue Perkins try out diets from different time periods, and then undergo medical tests to see what kind of impact the diets have on them. The episode we saw was about the Restoration period in the 17th century, and they were cooking things like eel pie and lobster. It reminded me of when Jonathan Ross was on The F Word and they were cooking eel, and Jonathan was freaking out :p It was pretty entertaining.
It actually snowed on Friday. It was odd. It wasn't a lot of snow - just a few flakes. But it was still pretty unusual. It's lovely and warm today, though. I actually changed into shorts because I was too warm in my jeans.
edited for spelling and clarity
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment