I'll get to that later.
First, I'm not sure if I want to watch Precious. It's supposed to be very hard to watch, and I don't know if I can handle it - I mean, I barely kept it together when I watched the last fifteen minutes or so of The Boy in the Striped Pajamas. So I might just let Mom watch it and take it back.
On shopping... me, Katie and Mom went to Winners last night. I got three tops - a black sorta-sleeveless top that Katie had to talk me into trying on, a white top with a bow in the middle of it (Katie tried on the same one and said she didn't like how it fit on her), and a blue hippie-style top with a drawstring in it to cinch it up around your waist. I fell in love with a blue and black plaid shirt, but it was a little tight in the arms, and I couldn't find it in XL. Bah.
It's been raining a lot since yesterday. When Dad and I were coming back from the library, there were two guys jogging on the road. I mean, come on, the sidewalk has to be drier than the pavement, plus it's safer, so why not jog on the sidewalk? I nearly got run over by the jerks as I was getting out of the car. Grr.
Katie's at Grandma and Grandpa's for dinner, because Grandpa brought Grandma home for dinner, so I'll probably eat leftovers for dinner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Precious? Never heard of. Is it like a horror movie or what? I just can't handle those! I cover my eyes in all movies on the creepy parts! And in a theme/amusement park where there's those ghost trains or whatever, I wait in the line for 45 minutes and then keep my eyes closed for the whole time we're in. Sigh. Every year I swear to myself that this time I'll keep my eyes open. Seriously- even my little brothers who are like 2nd and 4th graders can do it! But in real life I'm hardly scared of anything!
Shopping. I haven't done that for a while. My dad prohibited it because he's the one who pays and he says I use to much money. What a lie.
Post a Comment