It turned out that there WAS steak left. So I had some. It was really good - dry, but good.
So I discovered that I cannot buy a new tank on FishVille on Facebook because I need 11 neighbors... *sigh*. Oh well. I don't desperately need the second tank - I can upgrade my tank at level 10, and I'm level 8, almost level 9, so I'll make it work. Or my Facebook friends can play FishVille... *winkwink*...
I'm worried that I won't have enough yarn to finish the Calorimetry, so I may skip some rows and bind off early with some white yarn. The yarn I'm using right now is a teal mystery yarn. The Calorimetry is a bit big, too, so I'll have to shrink it in hot and cold water - I can't do it in the washing machine, because that would totally felt it.
The back of my left hand hurts from knitting...
Oh yeah, I also watched Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs today. It was pretty funny. And I have more manga to pick up when I take my DVDs back to the library - Fruits Basket 9! The branch I go to got their copy back on the shelf after I had already been to the library, so I thought, eh, it's in now, I'll reserve it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment