I can smell it, and it's disgusting. Effective, yes, but disgusting. I think she's using balsamic instead of white vinegar. Yeeugh.
On the upside, I finally found the studio version of 'Janie Jones' by The Clash last night. I'm very happy about that.
I also found the studio version of 'Blitzkrieg Bop' by The Ramones, although the end is slightly cut off. I can live with that, though. I think I'll have to start listening to my 'Punk' playlist when I write.
I actually haven't written in a while, aside from writing prompts from One Word. It's a neat site. But I want to start working on my vampire fiction from last year's NaNoWriMo. I think I'm going to do something different for NaNoWriMo '10 - for the last two years I did urban fantasy, but I think I'm going to do something more... what's the word I want to use... everyday. Like, a present-setting drama thing.
That reminds me - I checked my library account, and Precious is at the library for me to pick up. At first I wasn't sure if I wanted to watch it, but I think I can manage it. I don't think I'll read the book, though.
Friday, March 12, 2010
My mom is cleaning with vinegar.
Labels:
library,
Precious,
The Clash,
The Ramones,
vinegar is gross,
writing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment