It was Mom's idea, not mine. And it's a delicious idea indeed - and a good way to stretch out a little bit of leftover chili to make it serve three.
I was trying to find a picture of Pauline from Doc Martin on Google Images, but had no luck, and while I was searching I suddenly felt like listening to KISS. It was the strangest feeling. So I listened to 'Shout It Out Loud', 'Detroit Rock City', 'Strutter' and 'I Was Made For Loving You'. I think I'm gonna look for 'Plaster Caster'...
There we go.
So I finished Fruits Basket #9. I think I'm gonna start reading that Stewart Copeland autobiography soon, because I've already renewed it once - and autobiographies I tend to read quickly. Except for Eric Clapton's - for some reason I can't seem to finish his. I've checked it out of the library twice and just couldn't finish it. And yet Patti Boyd's I managed to read fairly quickly. The Stewart Copeland one isn't as big as the Clapton one, though, so I can probably read it quickly.
I want to finish Blood and Chocolate, though - I've been reading it for over a year! Some parts of it are just so detailed it takes me a while to absorb it. It's a great book, though - I don't recommend it for those under fourteen, because of some sexual themes and violence, although a lot of girls read the Twilight books, and I've heard that Breaking Dawn is very risque.
I have to do laundry... it's reaching the top of the hamper :p
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment