I think I got a fair bit done today. I was up before 9:00, and spent the morning reading The Manga Guide to Physics. Then after lunch I did some run-on sentence exercises in my GED book. Now I just have to do the multiple-choice wrap-up thing, and I move on to the next thing... whatever it is...
I put some dishes away after that, and then I read a bit of Blood and Chocolate until my headache got so annoying that I couldn't focus on my book. Then I rested on the couch and watched some TLC. My stomach was acting weird, too - I probably had too much sugar or something.
Yay, I found the song I've been looking for! It's called 'Rock You' and it's by Helix, and it goes "GIMME AN R! O! C! K!" It's pretty awesome. I still haven't found this other song I've had stuck in my head. I don't know what it's called or any of the lyrics. It's very irritating.
Beautiful day today - I actually saw a fly today. Me and Mom were standing on the back porch and the fly buzzed past us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment