Uh-huh. Should be doing something 'constructive', but I'm not. The day is young, though.
So on Tuesday I watched It Might Get Loud. Thanks to Jack White, I'm now listening to White Stripes songs on YouTube. My sister would be proud - she keeps going on and on about how great the White Stripes are. I never hated them, but I didn't think Jack White was a great choice as a third-generation guitarist for the film, and thought that Billie Joe Armstrong would've been better. Now I say he was a good choice.
And last night I whacked the top of my foot on the underside of the downstairs fridge. Serves me right for not moving the heap of towels out of the way before walking past the fridge. So when I walk down to the library later, I'll have to put a bandaid on my foot.
The Calorimetry is going alright. I think the yarn is part-wool, because I was able to snap a piece off the skein, so I won't put it in the washing machine. I'll probably hand-wash it in the bathroom sink with my Eucalan woolwash so that it'll tighten up a little.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment