Sunday, March 7, 2010

Greasy food

I had a bacon cheeseburger from Harvey's for dinner, because the Carribean take-out was closed. It's already starting to sit a little heavy on my chest. I might take Pepto-Bismol before bed.

So Erica has proven herself to be a total bitch once again. I sent her a reminder that she should play FishVille on Facebook, because I hadn't sent her one in a little while. She messaged me back and said: "I do not, and will not, play FishVille."

When I told Mom she said, "Oh, delete her from your Facebook friends." But I don't know if I want to do that. Maybe I keep convincing myself that she'll be a little nicer someday. Eh, I dunno. Even when we were younger, everything seemed to have to be about her. Like, for instance, her mother never wanted to bring her over to our house, we always had to come to them.

The Calorimetry might be too big, but I can shrink it down, I think. Either that, or I rip it and start over with the modifications. I dunno...

On a happier note... I had a nice afternoon of reading Full Moon O Sagashite and listening to the Bruce Springsteen album I have out of the library, Nebraska. It sounds a lot like The Ghost of Tom Joad - a lot of acoustic guitar and harmonica, and very little for drums and percussion. But the song lyrics themselves are different than those of the songs from The Ghost of Tom Joad.

Also, Dad is finished his overtime at work. He has tomorrow off for Mom's appointment at the doctor's, so that should be good for him. I feel sorry for him, because he'd come home from working overtime and be tired as hell and couldn't eat any dinner Mom made because he had already eaten at work... at least tomorrow he doesn't have to get up early for work, because he has the day off.

I was going to make some Oscars predictions yesterday, but I forgot :p

No comments: