So, sorry about the lack of posts. I've done most of my computer stuff on Dad's computer, because mine lags on sites with a lot of Flash, and my cousin was always up in the spare room where my computer is, so I had to use Dad's a lot. Not that I minded much - his computer is so much faster than mine.
Not much has happened since the tent sale. Justin (my cousin) didn't come back for his stuff, so Mom and I had to bag it all up... including his dirty laundry. eww. There's still a pair of his underwear that we somehow missed, and his umbrella. Dad came home from work not long after we started packing things up, so he helped with packing boxes and the heavy lifting; and when Brent (my uncle) arrived, he helped pack it all into Brent's Jeep.
Anyway. We couldn't go out for dinner on my birthday, so we went out for breakfast/lunch/brunch instead - the restaurant we went to has all-day breakfast, so my parents ordered off the breakfast menu and I ordered off the lunch menu. Then we went to the British imports shop and bought candy and stuff. We even bought a kebab-flavoured Pot Noodle, which I ate for lunch yesterday. It tasted pretty good, although I had to add a little bit of the chili sauce that came with it to perk up the flavour a bit.
Yesterday we went to Denninger's to buy a cake. I decided on a cute little square cake, because it didn't make sense to buy a huge cake since only three people were eating it. It's a chocolate/mocha/caramel cake, and it's absolutely delicious. We bought cold-cuts and chocolate, too, and ordered Chinese take-out for dinner.
Mom annoyed me this morning by telling me that tomorrow I had to 'hit the books, make a schedule and stick to it, and take my GED stuff seriously'. I guess she didn't notice all the GED English work I've done. Granted, I did my work in spits and spurts, but whatever.
Anyway, that's pretty much it. I'll try to post more often :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment