Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I just sneezed on my arm.

So... yeah :p

Anyways, now that I'm not busy, I can reveal my diabolical knitting plan...

Merenwen's Knitting Plan!

Stuff to finish:

1. Calorimetry (I've only got two rows and the bind-off to do, but I'm procrastinating ;P)
2. Irish Hiking Scarf (only got a little bit left to do)
3. Ravenclaw scarf (about 45% done)
4. Fingerless gloves (need to be seamed)

Stuff to start:

1. Lacy Baktus (I'll have to finish the Calorimetry first, because I need the circular needle)
2. Lacy Waves Scarf (I can start this at any time, but I'd like to finish my Irish Hiking Scarf first)
3. Boneyard Shawl (again, I can start this at any time, but I want to finish other projects first)

I think I'll use my Patons Decor in 'Woodbine Ombre' fur the Lacy Baktus, Red Heart Super Saver in 'Light Sage' (the colour I used for my cat/mandrake blanket) for the scarf, and Decor in light blue (can't remember the colourway name) for the shawl. Fun! :D

I also have an itch to read a gazillion books. I think it's because the weather is cooling off, because I think I read more during fall and winter than in the summer - and any books I read over the summer are light, like manga or girly novels. I still have to finish
Blood and Chocolate (I know, I'm lazy), but I really want to start my most recent library selection, Harmonic Feedback by Tara Kelly. It's about a girl names Drea who has symptoms of Asperger's and joins a band with two classmates who don't judge her. You can read the full synopsis on Goodreads here.

I also want to read Terrier by Tamora Pierce, but I also want to read her Tortallan quartets from the beginning - a 'book marathon', if you will - because I feel that if I read the last Immortals book, The Realms of the Gods, right away, I might have to go back and re-read parts of Emperor Mage. I also have $10 birthday money from my estranged grandmother, which I might spend on a paperback or hair stuff. I can't decide.

Eh, I should probably be doing GED work... or maybe I'll eat lunch first. I feel like making a tuna melt for lunch again.

No comments: