I'm kinda bored, so I figured I'd put my boredom to good use :)
Mom ordered a book for me from Elann on sweater finishing, which looks nice. I've been meaning to knit some sweaters, but I've got a bunch of little projects to finish. I'll probably work on my Ravenclaw scarf or my Irish Hiking Scarf tomorrow, while watching one of my overdue library DVDs :p
The dogs have been morons today. Every time I tried to focus on my library book (The Manga Guide to Molecular Biology), they'd bark at something or whine to go outside. Or the phone would ring, which can be just as annoying. I managed to get a little bit of GED work done this morning, though, and I read through an old algebra book to refresh my memory while watching an episode of Cheers - my latest addiction. Ted Danson is a hoot.
I've been skimming through Grace Llewellyn's The Teenage Liberation Handbook, which is about unschooling. I feel inspired when I read it, and I needed a bit of inspiration. I think it helped a little, because my brain kind of went, "Okay, for Canadian history I can read Canadian History for Dummies and Famous Dead Canadians 2, and I can watch Ian McKellan: Acting Shakespeare and read my Simply Shakespeare copies of Hamlet and Macbeth..." So I think I'm kinda going somewhere.
The second season of Vampire Diaries starts tomorrow! So excited! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment