Saturday, July 4, 2009

I'm appalled...

...at how long my house tie is getting. I worked on it a bit earlier - I think I did two sets of stripes. I'm close to running out of blue acrylic, so I may have to run out to Michaels to get a skein of Patons Canadiana. Damn, I wish we had a Michaels within walking distance!

Smiles was chasing the sprinkler today, which was funny. Dad set up the sprinkler to water the garden, and Smiles is crazy about water. I wonder if it's a Jack Russell Terrier thing, because none of the other dogs are this crazy about sprinklers. Or hoses. God, if you so much as rinse out a compost bin with a hose, Smiles won't leave you alone unless you spray her with the hose. It's hilarious.

So, I might start either an Irish Hiking Scarf, or the Mom's Sophisticated Scarf from Stitch N' Bitch Nation, for Muggle Studies. I really want to start another scarf. As much as I like knitting my house tie, it's a bit of a pain to change colours to do the stripes. The house tie's looking cute, though.

I'm not sure if there's gonna be a youth group meeting on Wednesday, because Stephen's in India for work, and last week was cancelled due to Stephen's absence and Canada Day. We were thinking of having the meeting on Tuesday or Thursday, but I guess Jeff was busy. As for my plans tomorrow, I'll probably go to church (we haven't been in a couple of weeks) and go see Grandma.

No comments: