TMI alert!
So my cat had a mouse this morning. About 5 or 10 minutes before 7:00. Grah. I let the dogs out, made sure Smiles wasn't bothering the cat, and then Mom came down. I moved the gate so that it was across the stairs, that way Smiles wouldn't try to get the mouse (I didn't want them fighting over it). I later looked for a body, but couldn't find anything. This means either: a) she ate the whole mouse, b) she ate part of it and hid the rest, or c) it got away. I reckon it's either a or b.
TMI done.
I had a good cry last night - you know, about the whole Max thing. I should've seen it coming, really. He may have been dating her before he met me, for all I know. The good thing is that I didn't ask him out, so I was saved the embarrassment. But I still feel pretty stupid. So last night I put on that Journey CD and cried a bit. I don't feel as bad today, but I still feel pretty stupid.
Mom wants to go for a walk today. Pity the library's closed on Mondays.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment