Monday, July 6, 2009

I hate cramps...

Yep, it's 'that time of the month'. The time during which I take painkillers and bitch about there being no chocolate in the house. Except chocolate chips, but I don't think my mom wants me eating them because they're really for baking.

Mom wants to do something tomorrow. I suggested going to see a movie, because I think the independent theatre by our house still has Star Trek. I'll have to see what Famous Players/Cineplex Odeon has on tomorrow. Are they the same company? I don't know. Maybe Cineplex Odeon is still separate from Famous Players. Maybe I'll go on Famous Players' site after I finish this post.

In addition to my cramps, I'm a bit bloated. Maybe my too-big shorts will fit me now! LOL!

Church was good yesterday, except for the fact that Mom was embarrassed about me not saying hello to anyone when we were asked to 'greet our neighbors' during the service. I always hate that part. I hate the big cheery smiles and the "Hello! What's YOUR name?"s. And then there was the time when I was walking up to the loft on a Wednesday night and someone asked, "Can I help you?" as if I were some weirdo rummaging around the church. So my mom proceeded to lecture me TWICE that day about being nicer to people and talking to them and 'you'll never do well in college or university if you never talk to people' and AAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL?! Just because I hate talking to people in church doesn't mean I can't talk to people period! And stop lecturing me about chores and shit! Who feeds the dogs and the cat? ME! Who washes towels when Dad forgets to wash them? ME! Who puts out the garbage and recycles when Dad forgets?! YEAH, IT'S ME! SO LAY OFF!!!!

Being cramped up doesn't make matters better. At least it gives me an excuse to sit around reading or knitting. I cast on my first washcloth for Charms the other day. Maybe it was yesterday. I can't remember. And I worked on it while watching Bolt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Except chocolate chips, but I don't think my mom wants me eating them because they're really for baking."... haha, i know *that* feeling. for sure.