Thursday, July 23, 2009

Bleh

The weather started out cool and rainy, and then the rain stopped and it got humid. Bleh.

I actually woke up at a decent time this morning - just before 9:00. Mom was watching a program on Oasis HD about urban wildlife in Toronto. She told me that Teddy was 'stalking' the squirrel on the TV. I wish I could've seen that! I did, however, see Mouse watching the TV when a program about lions was on after the urban wildlife program. I swear, with this HD receiver, I could sit and watch Oasis HD and National Geographic HD all day - while knitting, of course.

Youth group last night was hilarious. We played this game called 'Honey, I love you', where you have to go up to someone and say, "Honey, I love you, won't you please, please smile?" and the other person has to say with a straight face, "Honey, I love you, but I just can't smile." I didn't really play it, though. Also, Sela, Stone and Micaela were hiding each other's shoes, which was funny. And we locked Stephen out of the loft ;p Actually, I think it was either Sela or Laura that locked him out, but I instigated a little ;)

And I watched about half of 27 Dresses.

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

I LOVE 27 DRESSES!! And your background is really cute, I like it :) And I just tagged your blog in my Blogroll, if that's okay ;)