Sorry I haven't posted in a while. In a quick recap of last week, I went to the LYS's tent sale and got five skeins of Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece in a medium blue, two skeins of Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino in Lilac, and the only skein I could find of S.R. Kertzer On Your Toes DK in... Mauve Meadow? I think???
Anyways. Today my cousin Justin came up. He's dog-sitting for us tomorrow while we're at my sister's university graduation, and he's coming to dinner with us in the evening. I think my mom said he's staying tomorrow night, too.
So today I got my hair cut. I got an angled bob, which looks neat. I plan on pinning the front sections back with my bluey hair clips. I might also experiment with my bobbley hair elastics. I told my mom after I got out of the chair that I have Sailor Mercury hair, lol.
After my haircut, we went to Giant Tiger, where I got some new PJs (they didn't have a blue set in my size :( ). We got some Cadbury chocolate biscuits, too, and some other stuff. And then we went to Toys R Us to get my sister a 'new car' - a toy car. Justin got some cute Hello Kitty cards and a puzzle for Grandma, and I decided to get some replacement Monopoly money for Katie's grad present ;) We also went to Denningers to get lunchmeat.
We had perogies for dinner (boughten from Denningers), and I tidied the spare bed for Justin (can't remember if this was before or after dinner). I also got some knitting done while me and Justin were watching TV - I worked on my house tie, because I don't have a size 8 circular to make the bobble pillow for Herbology. I have a size 9 one, though. Maybe I'll swatch with that this week.
I also packed my purse for the travel, because we're getting up at 5:30 and hoping to hit the rode around 6:00 or 6:15 - her grad is pretty early, and they're being strict on when they're going to stop letting people in. I have packed:
A Zip-Loc bag with my hair clips, a comb and a small mirror in it.
Two books (Blood and Chocolate and Tris's Book).
My emergency feminine hygiene products wallet.
A pack of gum.
I might also include a couple of tissues and maybe some hand lotion. My hands get pretty dry. I would bring knitting, but given that I'll be in pretty close quarters, I don't think that would be possible, even if it is on a circular needle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment