Okay, so I'm almost done reading Fruits Basket #2. And Hatori Sohma makes Edward Cullen look like... umm... *tries to come up with something original*... a puppy. Yeah, a puppy. Or maybe an awkward, baby elephant or giraffe. My point is, Hatori Sohma is fascinating.
I should make an avatar that says, 'I'd rather have a Sohma than a Cullen', as I also like Yuki and Shigure. Kyo is interesting, too. And Momiji is adorable. And Tohru Honda is so darn optimistic - I think her optimism is starting to rub off on Kyo, actually.
But Hatori. O.M.G. He really grabs my attention. I guess I go for the sorta-kinda 'bad guys', like Sesshomaru. Hmm. I'm an odd one.
Now then. What else has happened? Well, I did a bit of knitting today, and we went out for breakfast. We went to the British imports shop, but they weren't open yet, so we went to Len's, where I got two skeins of Moda Dea Ticker Tape and a couple of odd point protectors. Then we went back to the British imports shop and got some snacks and such.
I'll probably finish Fruits Basker #2 tonight. Maybe I should reserve #3...
Friday, June 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment