I have a love-hate relationship with Lion Brand's site.
First, I fell in love with their free Felted Beret pattern. Then I decided to sign up to get the free pattern. Then it wouldn't let me sign in because my password was 'wrong'. Remembering that Mom had troubles with their site and passwords, I got them to e-mail me my password... which was a random password, not the one I'd picked. Dammit! Why do they ask for a password when they just change it to a random one?!
In other news, I started a mug cosy for Divination, and I'll start my Herbology assignment tomorrow. Wrists are doing okay. Fruits Basket 3 is wonderful - and Hatori slammed a door in Shigure's face! Go Hatori!
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My Mom and I have always had some issue with the Lion Brand site too... glad it's not just us.
Post a Comment