Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Feeling more normal

I'm almost back in knitting shape - which is great, because I want to get started on my HPKCHC assignments as soon as possible.

I have the theme from Happy Days stuck in my head. I guess it's because I've taken to watching Fraggle Rock at 9:00 and Happy Days at 9:30 whenever The Ellen Degeneres Show is a repeat - which it has been for the past few days. *is irked*

I started reading Fruits Basket the other day, and it's pretty neat. I'll have to put it on my birthday list.

Oh, and I started geometry yesterday. So far it's going good. I'll probably do some later - I'm avoiding polynomials ;) It's actually a pleasant change from polynomials. I'll probably finish my algebra booklet soon, I just need a break from it. Then I can move on to more interesting algebra :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't read Fruits Basket, but I used to read other manga novels. I should pick up reading them again.

Clare said...

Algebra...ugh...I dunno about you, but I hated it. Geometry is WAY better! But sadly, I'm done with it, and algebra two is on it's way. :(
I used to have the same template as you do now, but I found some really neat ones here...
http://www.pyzam.com/bloggertemplates