...yep, 'otosan' is Japanese for 'father'. But only when you talk to him. When you talk about him, you use 'chichi'.
I got my dad the new Green Day CD, and we had prime rib burgers for dinner. Mom gave Grandpa some golf balls.
I'm done reading Fruits Basket #2, and I just love Hatori Sohma. I can't wait until #7, because I think that's the one with the page about the Year of the Dragon, which is Hatori's Chinese zodiac sign. I reserved #3, and hopefully it'll be in by Tuesday, which is the day that our DVDs are due. Which reminds me, I have to watch Slumdog Millionaire tomorrow...
Blech, it's gotten humid. That's always fun... NOT!
I should go check my library account...
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Happy Father's Day, Otosan :)
Labels:
dad,
father's day,
Fruits Basket,
Green Day,
Japanese,
library,
manga
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment