I should be doing schoolwork.
I woke up at around 8. I think my mom woke me up, because the first thing I remember is her calling down to me to come upstairs. And I got up and crashed on the loveseat with 'Space Oddity' by David Bowie stuck in my head. I don't know why it was stuck in my head. Maybe I had a dream about it.
Yesterday was.... okay. I got some Bernat Natural Blends Cashmere, or whatever it's called, because it was on clearance. I got three skeins in the 'Ocean' colourway, and Mom got some white, off-white and pink. I might make a hat out of mine. And today I found out why it's on clearance - it's discontinued.
And then we went to Indigo, where I got my own copy of Blood and Chocolate, so now I can take my time finishing it and I can take the library's copy back. Yay!
Then when we got back, Dad wanted me to leave the spare room because he was going to deflate the air mattress. And he was going to shove my chair under the desk again, which is, well, bad, because when I tried to pull it out, it was forced under the desk. So I told him not to. And he told me he had to move it. And I told him I'd take it downstairs. And, in a nutshell, we started screaming at each other. I got grounded from the computer for the rest of the day and sent to my room. And then I had to apologize to him and turn my computer off. At first I listened to music sans headphones, because my headphones are starting to die now, so I tried to put electrical tape on my headphones, but I couldn't get it to work for me, so I just listened to music with my headphones on, sans tape. And I read Blood and Chocolate. While eating my chocolate eggs.
So yeah. Yesterday was good and bad.
Today, I didn't eat breakfast, so I have to go eat soon. And I have to start some schoolwork. But I don't want to. I feel like crap because I think I've got a cold. And I want to walk to the library, but yesterday, when I told Mom I wanted to walk to the library tomorrow, she asked me why, and told me it was going to rain. Why the hell does she always discourage me from going out on my own, and yet she wants me to get out of the house more often?! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You know what? I really feel cheated. Nathan got to learn geometry while I had to learn fractions. He got the world history books, and I didn't. Now I have a book on the second World War out of the library, and was planning on reading it as a 'unit' or whatever, and she wants me to read Canadian History for Dummies! And Emily Carr! WTF?! I never said I wanted to read any Emily Carr. My life does not depend on me reading Emily Carr. DAMMIT, I WANT TO READ ORWELL!!!!!!! AND DICKENS!!!!
...sorry about that.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Tuesday...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Blood and Chocolate is a good book =). Read Dickens! Screw Carr, read Dickens!
Post a Comment