...but I'm bored, so I'll write a blog post.
I'm using Firefox now, because IE 6 stops responding a lot. I don't like the bookmarks on Firefox, though. They're in a drop-down menu, which annoys me. But the tabs are pretty convenient.
I went to the library yesterday to pick up My Neighbor Totoro, InuYasha the Movie 3: Swords of an Honorable Ruler, the book on World War II, and French Girl Knits. is pretty scratched, so I'm hoping it'll play okay. If it doesn't, I'll tell the librarians that it needs buffing. The InuYasha movie is scratched, too, but not as badly.
And I went through the new items, which were added last night. I reserved The Wrestler, Frost/Nixon, Lost in Austen, Slumdog Millionaire, and a bunch of other stuff. Now that I think about it, I probably reserved more DVDs than books... oh yeah, I also reserved the new U2 CD.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment