Thursday, April 30, 2009

Stuff I did today

Completely forgot to talk about today, haha.

This morning, I watched the last half of an episode of Happy Days. It was the episode where Richie and his friends get army draft letters and have to go for an army physical. Well, the Fonz gets a letter, too, and... it's hilarious. There's only one clip of it on YouTube, and it's only about 50 seconds or so. But still... I'm a Fonzie fan-girl :D

Also, I went shoe-shopping. I got a pair of sandals, but I'll have to break them in a little. The arch in the one shoe keeps poking me :p

Then we went to Winners, where I found a beautiful long, grey skirt that fit me good, and Mom found me a cute shirt. I tried on a black skirt, too, but it was too big.

I have to go to the library tomorrow or Saturday to pick stuff up. Hopefully Milk will be in by then. I'm excited about seeing that movie :)

No comments: