Thursday, November 13, 2008

Youth group was AWESOME.

Youth group was pretty cool last night. I haven't seen Sela in a while. We're not exactly bosom buddies, but I'm jsut curious as to why I haven't seen her at meetings.

We're going to paint the loft. I'm a bit sad about this, but it really does need to be painted. We had to sand down the rough edges from where past members of the youth group had stenciled on designs, because the whole surface needed to be a bit smoother for when the primer goes on the walls. We're keeping the wall to the right plain so that we can project stuff on it, but the other walls are probably going to be an apple green. I won't be able to bring music because, by the sound of it, it'll all be mp3 players because someone has an iPod dock thingy, and I have no iPod. So.... yeah. Dammit. Emma won't be there by the sound of it because of soccer stuff. I don't know if I'll be going yet, but I hope I can go. We're also going to help with the other painting in the church.

Gah, I slept in until 11-ish this morning, and I didn't actually come upstairs until close to 12:00. I was on my computer at 4-ish, and I didn't even realise what time it really was until I heard my dad come home, and I was like, holy crap, it feels like noon, but it's 4-ish!

graaaaaagh.

I have to finish Justin's scarf tomorrow. And my hood. And my fingerless gloves.

Woo-hoo.

No comments: