Friday, November 28, 2008

Hyper kids and baked beans.

It'll all make sense in a minute. First, the hyper kids.

Yesterday went alright, until we got to Chapters. First, though, we went to Costco. Mom got pissed off because she stopped, turned, and went back to look at something, and I instinctively turned to follow. She yelled at me to "Follow your dad!" So Dad and I browsed and complained about Mom.

Winners was bad for Dad. He turned and wrenched his leg, so he was hobbling around for the rest of the night. He was still okay to drive, though, it was walking that gave him trouble.

Chapters was the worst. Dad told us he'd sit in Starbucks while we looked at books, because of his leg. Mom and I had to dodge kids, because there was a fundraiser or something going on. I think the kids were part of a choir, because they gathered on the stairs and sang 'We're All in This Together'. Gah. I'm so sick of all that music from High School Musical. I didn't get anything, because I couldn't really look at any books because we had to keep dodging kids. Plus, I hate crowds. Always have, always will. When I was little, I used to get so edgy around crowds, loud buses, etc. Buses don't bother me now (just the bus drivers who act like they own the road), but crowds still bother me. When we got home, I took an Advil and went upstairs to write.

And then, I saw that my parents had eaten perogies, and didn't ask me if I wanted any. That made me so mad. So, I had leftover baked beans.

I woke up this morning with the worst gas I've had in months.

And then I discovered later that morning that Mother Nature inflicted her stupid curse on me.

So, I had gas and cramps this morning. I took an Advil and drank some water, and when the cramps went away I ate a banana. Then I read Terrier, ate a sandwich, drank some awesome caramel hot chocolate, read Terrier some more, and then at noon I put it on BBC Canada so that Mom could watch EastEnders.

While I was reading Terrier (which is an awesome book by Tamora Pierce, by the way), I was listening to music on a few Galaxie channels. I can't wait till the holiday channel is added on Monday :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Caramel hot chocolate???? Where do you find that? Hope you feel better soon!

~LML