So now I wanna borrow U2 CDs from the library sooooooooooo bad. But I already have 14 items out:
- The Who - My Generation (a CD)
- Ringo Starr - Liverpool 8 (another CD)
- U2: Rattle and Hum (DVD)
- Season one of Doc Martin (DVD)
- U2: Zoo TV Live in Sydney (DVD)
- Season two of Saturday Night Live (DVD)
- Terrier by Tamora Pierce
- "We're Going to See the Beatles!", which is a book, but I can't remember the author's name
- A book on nature and landscape photography
- John Lennon: The Life by Philip Norman
- A book on Lucy Maud Montgomery
- 50 Nifty Beaded Cards
- The Chicks with Sticks Guide to Knitting
- The Official Rules of Soccer
I think that's all.
I have two books in transit - one on the French Revolution and one about Rosa Parks. The book on The Beatles is due in three days, and the DVDs are due in four days, so I should be finished with three of the DVDs by the time I have to take that Beatles book back.
I did put U2's How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb on my Christmas list for my sister, and The Joshua Tree on my Christmas list for my mom, so hopefully I'll get something U2-related for Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment