




Pictures 1 and 2: Circus (don't know the company name).
Picture 3: blue Rowanspun.
Picture 4: orange Filtes King Event.
Picture 5: grey Rowanspun.
Pretty awesome, eh? I got five of the blue Rowanspun, four of the grey Rowanspun, one of the blue Circus, two of the black Circus, and eight of the orange Event. I got more yarn, but I can't fit any more photos in this post, and some of the yarn photos I took didn't turn out well, so I'll take new ones and put them and the ones that wouldn't fit here in a new post.
ETA: Unfortunately, I did not win those Rush tickets. Shame.
2 comments:
Cool yarn! Knitting with that fluffy stuff will be especially fun, and the rest will look really nice!
I love the orange.
Too bad about Rush. :( Do you listen to Yes at all?
Post a Comment