Saturday, July 12, 2008

Hellboy II is awesome!!!

Yep, I saw Hellboy II: The Golden Army tonight, and it was fantastic. Although I was a bit annoyed at the fact that they changed Liz's fire - it used to be blue, now it's red. HUH???

In other news, I have Edge of Seventeen by Stevie Nicks stuck in my head. And the newest Bruce Springsteen album is at the library for me to pick up, and Help! (the movie, that is), A Saucerful of Secrets (a Pink Floyd album) and Pretty in Punk are in transit - which is a relief, because I can't make anything out of Punk Knits. Well, maybe I could use my green DK for a knitted tie, but I'd rather not. I wanted to make it out of my black DK with the multicoloured flecks, but my gauge was waaaaaay too big.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to watch hellboy II tomorrow! hehe

Anonymous said...

I own Help! I could watch it a ton of times and never get bored.