Saturday, July 19, 2008

Mmmmmm..... chicken wings....

Yep. We ordered chicken wings again. Five pounds total: two pounds of hot curry, three pounds of honey garlic. As I mentioned before, I love their honey garlic wings. I'll even eat them cold the next day. Seriously. I ate four leftover wings cold, and the other four warmed up. I tried a hot curry one last night, but I can't eat them. Too hot. Nowadays, my stomach hates spicy food, which is really a pity because I love spicy food. I think it depends on what I eat, though. If I have soy milk or something like that with something spicy, it helps cut down on the pain. For instance, some cheese on a bowl of chili. I had a glass of soy milk with that one chicken wing, and it helped.

Some of my other vices include...

  • Knitting
  • Chocolate
  • Books - especially anything by Tamora Pierce
  • Chewing gum, when I have it
  • British TV
  • Classic rock
  • Good movies.

No comments: