Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My thumb's better.

So, my thumb is healing nicely. Which is good, because that means I'll be able to play Final Fantasy VIII sometime soon. I had to start a new file a week or two ago because I got lost on my first file. Yikes.

I went to cardio kickboxing last night, and now I'm aching. It's my own fault, 'cause I haven't been going to cardio kickboxing on a regular basis like I should be.

Also, I started a new short story. It's about ghost hunters. I was so excited when I started writing down the characters names, because I'm so pround of the story idea.

I added a few more books to my GoodReads to-read list. Everyone has been talking about Twilight, so I thought, "Why not? Everyone on Ravelry who's read it loves it, so it can't be bad."

And now I'm craving honey garlic chicken wings. We ordered chicken wings last night, and we got some honey garlic ones. I had three for lunch and I'm hungry again. There's still five left, but I'll leave them for Dad.

3 comments:

Taryn said...

The chicken wings reminded me of the pasta salad my mom made last night. It's SO good. Ive ate more of it than everyone else and could still have more, but I'm not so my brother can have more.

I could live off it of I like it that much.

Anyway, hope your thumb fully recovers soon. My wrist is feeling much better today.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your thumb is getting better! My toe is healing too :P

Have fun with Twilight. If you like crazy vampire romance, it's the book for you. I person think Bella is a little too dependent on Edward, but you'll notice that more in New Moon, the second book. Either that or Bella is a drama queen.

Jolynn said...

Mmm... Chicken wings! ^_^