Friday, July 25, 2008

I went a little crazy.... :D

So last night my mom was on her laptop, watching scenes from The Rocky Horror Picture Show, and after that she moved on to Meat Loaf videos . Did she succeed in trying to embarrass me? Perhaps, because after trying to sing over top of her (and not succeeding), I went downstairs and put on Bryan Adams Unplugged. But after a little while, I figured that using the computer would be better.

So I fired up the computer and played the video of Summer of '69. Whether it was on my blog or on YouTube itself, I'm not sure. I later moved on to other songs - the Bryan Adams songs had to be played on YouTube, because I don't own any of his albums, but the songs by U2, Queen and Led Zeppelin were played on iTunes. By around 11:00 PM, my head and ears were aching. The upside, though, is that my mom sent me the link to the YouTube video she was watching, and she sent me the lyrics from The Lemon Song by Led Zeppelin.

Oh, and I created a YouTube account.

My head's a little bit achy right now, and I'm so bloody warm. I have to go change into something else.

No comments: