So I still missed bits and pieces of Rocky Horror, because the satellite dish kept cutting out. I think it may have been the after-effects from the storm we had. Mom reckons that wherever we get the IFC signal from (probably Toronto) may have had troubles.
I went to the local Unitarian church today. One of the girls from youth group said hi to me before walking over to the far side of the sanctuary to sit with her mom, which was nice. I hope that the youth group meetings will get better when we meet again in the fall.
I feel bad because I didn't pay as much attention to the service as I should have. It was about Unitarian Universalists (or UUs) taking part in the civil rights movement. Maybe I'll borrow the sermon cassette from the church library so that I can listen to it again.
I'll probably reserve Rocky Horror from the library once I've picked up my stuff. I can't reserve anything until I've picked up the stuff that's waiting for me at the library.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What's Rocky Horror? Sounds interesting. Heh.
Post a Comment