It started early this morning. I couldn't get to sleep because the cat was playing with a mouse. Yes, I said 'playing'. I kept a light on in my room so that I could keep an eye on her - after all, who wants their cat to drop a mouse on their bed?
I somehow fell asleep and had the weirdest dream about going for a run, going to a yard sale and phoning Q107 to try out for their Joe Bloe Radio Show (basically, once a month, they pick someone from the phone-in auditions to co-host an hour of the evening show). Oh, and the dream also involved my mom meditating, if I remember correctly.
I woke up to find Smiles licking a dead mouse. Ugh. So I had to dispose of the mouse, then I had a shower.
So, not only am I feeling fatigued, but I also have a headache. I have to talk to my friends, Erica and Holly, about a shopping trip. But I'm too tired to suggest any dates to them, so I'll e-mail them later. I really do need to get out of the house more often - I rarely go shopping, and I never really shop with friends. I just never seemed interested in that sort of thing until now. But after all the crap with certain people, I need some retail therapy.
At leastI managed half a page of algebra yesterday. I don't know if I'll finish the page today... maybe after having a snooze to regain the sleep I lost.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
If you have a headache and fatigue, do you think you could have a cold? Just wondering...
I wish we had a radio station like Q107 down here. It would be so cool to be a co-host of a radio show!
Post a Comment