Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Le sigh...

Japan lost to Paraguay today. Spain beat Portugal, so the quarter-finals should be interesting...

I watched The Blind Side the other day. I loved it - Sandra Bullock was amazing in it. Next library DVD for me to watch is An Education.

I'm trying to finish Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. I'm about a quarter, maybe a third of the way through.

I've been drinking tea again. I stopped for a little while because it was tasting odd to me, but I think I realized why: I was brewing my tea in my mug instead of in a measuring cup. I heat up the water in a plastic measuring cup in the microwave, so sometimes I would just put the tea bag in the measuring cup. Now that I've started doing that again, my tea isn't tasting funny, and my mug isn't too hot to hold.

Also, I'm knitting a dishcloth with some white and pink variegated yarn. It looks so cute! :)

No comments: