I haven't posted in a while. So I'll post now.
I went to see Grandma yesterday afternoon. I put together an outfit that I'm very proud of: army green shorts, white tank top, and a red bandanna worn like a headband with my hair pulled back in a ponytail. I felt very tough. I was going to wear my blue sandals, but I didn't want my feet to start aching, so I wore my beat-up black sport sandals instead.
I went to the library afterwards to take back a knitting book (Handmade Underground Knitwear) and a Bruce Springsteen CD, and picked up Crazy Heart. I watched it last night, and it was pretty good.
I watched Toronto FC's match against Kansas City, and the reffing was TERRIBLE. The ref red-carded Nick Garcia for a complete accident, and when Chad Barrett got kicked in the face, the ref didn't even card the Kansas City player - all we got was a free kick! It was ridiculous.
I re-watched the pilot of Ashes to Ashes today. It was on Showcase either Wednesday or Thursday, and Dad recorded it yesterday. I hadn't seen it right from the beginning since I watched it on YouTube (the clips got removed right after I had watched them), so I wanted to refresh my memory. I'll have to catch the rest of the series either on Saturdays or earlier in the week.
Sunday, June 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment