Friday, July 2, 2010

YEAH!!!

The Netherlands beat Brazil in the World Cup!!!! :D

Also, here's a picture of the dishcloth:


P6300310


Cute, right? :) I love how the corner striped. I'm quite proud of this little cloth.

The new HPKCHC assignments have been posted, and I'm trying to decide what to make. There are a bunch of assignments that I like, so it's tough to decide on what to attempt first. The month is still young, though.

Also, the new items got added to the library catalog yesterday, so right at 6:00 I raced upstairs to fire up my computer. I went through the new CDs first, and they had added a couple of Freddie Mercury albums and a Queen album that I had sent in purchase requests for, so that made me happy. They also added a live Sting album, which I reserved. After that I went through the DVDs and found lots to reserve: Cop Out, a Peanuts collection, the fourth season of Doc Martin, Skellig (which is based on a really good book by David Almond - I highly recommend it)... I think there was one or two other DVDs, but I can't remember the names. I didn't reserve a lot of books, just a couple of knitting books and a National Geographic book.

Some idiots were in the alley yesterday setting off fireworks in broad daylight. Yes, daylight. It started at around 11:30 in the morning, I think. One of them actually made me jump while I was on my computer.

That's all, I think.

No comments: