So, someone on Ravelry put up a video montage of 80s music videos, and I recognized one of the songs. So I watched it on YouTube and asked in the comments if anyone knew what it was.
Then I decided to try finding this INXS song I had stuck in my head. So I type in 'inxs' in the search bar and clicked on the first title in the drop-down thing. That song turned out to be the one I was asking about!
Here's the one I asked about...
...and here's the one I was looking for...
How weird is that? They're both INXS songs!
Last night I watched the season premiere of Lie To Me, which was pretty awesome. Then I went on my computer, and then I watched the season finales of and Nurse Jackie and United States of Tara. I didn't really watch the first seasons of either, but I watched the first and last episodes of Jackie, and caught the season two premiere of Tara, so I don't think I had much catching up to do.
Glee is on tonight! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment