Thank you ever so much for waking me up. Now my stomach is all out of whack.
All I've had today is a McIntosh apple. Which isn't too bad - I mean, it could be worse. This morning I felt repulsed by bread, so I had fruit. Wise choice, I think. I've not been too enthused by store-bought bread lately, but whatever, it needs to be eaten up.
Maybe I'll have a can of soup for lunch. Although, leftover brisket with a little barbecue sauce sounds great, too. But again, store-bought bread = gross in comparison to homemade.
I really should go through my GED book today. I watched the first episode of Let's Learn Japanese on YouTube, though, so that's cool.
It's been rainy for the past few days, so I haven't had that humidity grumpiness, which is good. I did a little bit of writing... yesterday? I think? I worked on a short story.
I don't know if I mentioned this before, but the Writer's Digest special issue magazine I got has writing prompts in it. It's done as a prompt-a-week thing that goes right to December. I'm gonna start doing the prompts this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment