Monday, May 31, 2010

Clearly, I'm old-fashioned...

I've been listening to Tom Jones lately. I guess it's because I heard 'It's Not Unusual' on an episode of Will & Grace. Gosh, I love that show.

Of course, loads of people, myself included, think of this video when they hear 'It's Not Unusual'...





Oh, Carlton.

I've been struck with menstrual cramps, which isn't fun. Yesterday I had a pain in my side, but that might have been because my period was coming up. Nevertheless, not fun.

I went to the library on Saturday and picked up the tenth Fruits Basket and a couple of CDs. I haven't listened to the CDs yet, but the Fruits Basket is funny. I actually have no DVDs from the library, because I watched Fantastic Mr. Fox and took it back, and I had no DVDs to pick up. I thought I'd be getting The Blind Side and An Education soon, but I haven't yet. And I don't want to reserve anything until after the new items get added, so that I can reserve things that are on order.


I've been working on characters for my crime novel, jotting down little facts. It's going okay.

No comments: