Sunday, May 17, 2009

Other stuff

And now, it's time for a proper post.

Church was interesting today. My mind kept wandering during the sermon, I'm ashamed to admit. It was a good sermon, actually. Our guest speaker is from another Canadian Unitarian church, and he was talking about how, even now, racism has not gone away, and how immigrants still don't feel at home in Canada.

Afterwards, I had a cup of strawberry tea while I waited for Mom to do her casserole ministry thing. I spoke to Stephen briefly, too.

I somehow managed to obtain some sort of nick on my bottom lip. It's weird. And, of course, I keep cleaning it with the back of my hand, which makes it bleed and feel weird. Ach.

I'm not sure what we're having for dinner. I don't know if Dad took anything out of the freezer. If not, there's always squash soup, some of which I had for lunch. Dee-lish!

I watched Iron Man while I ate my soup, then I got my Herbology assignment and worked on that while watching the rest of the movie. After two rows I had to stop knitting. Damn circular needle! I'm going to work on the mandrake blanket some more tonight, when I listen to The Legends of Classic Rock.

No comments: