Sunday, May 31, 2009

Aspirin ROCKS!

I've discovered that aspirin seems to work better for my arm pain that Robaxacet. Huh. My arm is doing great now, and I might be able to start knitting again pretty soon.

So Mom and I had a... well, not exactly a fight, but a... disagreement? She wants me to either wear a dress to Katie's university graduation or to dinner afterwards, even though the only dresses I own aren't comfortable to sit in a car in for an hour and forty-five minutes. So unless my mom's willing to buy me a cotton summery dress, I'm either wearing jeans and a nice top, or a skirt and a nice top, or a pair of my button-tab shorts (with the cuffs rolled down) and a nice top. Either way, I'm not wearing a dress.

I'm almost done reading Full Moon O Sagashite #1 :)

No comments: