I botched the border of a blanket square I made as my Ancient Runes assignment. Blech. At least I'm not bawling over the error now. But earlier, I was a wreck. I hate it when crap like that happens!
And now my back is sore. I don't know what I did to receive this achy back. It's not as bad as when I had that sore back from sweeping, but it's still annoying - like my screw-up on the blanket square.
And my frikkin' mother! Instead of offering some words of support, she offers to help me do some unraveling thing with a crochet hook! But there was no way I was doing that, so botched it shall remain. So there ;)
I have no photo of the square yet, but as soon as I do, I'll put it in my Flickr and post it here. I should probably take pictures of my other projects, but that can wait - I have to take a photo of the blanket square to earn points for my house for HPKCHC. I think I'll start my Herbology assignment tomorrow, but I'll have to de-kink my size 9 circular needle first, because it hasn't been used since Mom bought it for me.
In other news, Grandpa's being a selfish jerk again! WOO-HOO!!!!
Also, I skipped youth group, because I'm still pissed at Stephen after last week's charade.
And today I was feeling sorry for myself, so I reserved two mangas (Fruits Basket #1 and Return to Labyrinth #1), a Joss Stone CD, and a couple other things from the library. Which reminds me, I checked out a Peter Gabriel CD that was on the CD shelf, because I had no library CDs out. It's called Up, and the first track is really weird and not really Gabriel-sounding. But I like the tracks 'Sky Blue' and 'I Grieve'.
Umm what else? Let's see... I picked up stuff from the library yesterday: Knitting for Good, a book on Stonehenge, Milk, I'm Not There, and a book on John Lennon and Yoko Ono's Montreal bed-in. I looked through the bed-in book, and it looks pretty neat.
...and I just spilled water. Because clearly I couldn't screw up any more today! lol. No big deal, everything electrical is in working order.
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It sounds like you are having quite the day. I hope things get better soon.
I wish my mom knew how to buy circular needles. :p
Post a Comment