I haven't done any writing yet today, so I'll write a blog post.
As the title says, my nose itches. Not the outside, but the nostrils. I reckon it's because of tree pollen, or maybe grass pollen, because I can be around flowers without my nose itching. Unless it's certain flowers in the neighbourhood. Curse ye, springtime allergies!
So yeah. I might take some Benadryl later if this keeps up, because we have no Claritin.
In other news, yesterday was Victoria Day here in Canada, so there were fireworks last night. The folks that live in the house behind us were setting some off in the alley. The one kind they set off spiraled and hissed in the air, which got Smiles excited - she barked and ran around in the backyard. It was so funny!
I worked on my mandrake blanket some more, and it's about nine inches now, I think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Allergy season is definitely on! I can't go outside without coughing and sneezing. Is your Victoria Day like the US's Memorial Day?
Post a Comment