Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Ouch...

My teeth hurt.

So does my head. I think it's because of the weather changing, because we're supposed to be getting rain overnight. I sometimes get headaches from changes in weather (I think it has to do with air pressure), and sometimes I get eye pain, or a toothache. It's usually my molars that ache when the weather changes, but this time it's my bottom front teeth.

Actually, I think I can take another Tylenol now. I should probably do that.

Whoa, I just got a sharp pain in my left eye.

Okay, I'm taking that Tylenol now.

Still, I'm reasonably happy, because I was able to renew my library book today! Sometimes I can't renew something one day, but the day after I can. It's odd. So, I have another three weeks to read it.

I might actually try reading Tris's Book by Tamora Pierce again. Last time I started reading it, I got side-tracked. The same thing happened with Emperor Mage, but I was able to read back enough to finish the book. I might re-read the first three Immortals books before reading Realms of the Gods, though, because I might have forgotten some details. And I kinda want to read the first book, Wild Magic, again :) It's probably my favourite book of all time.

Mom's watching The Wolfman. I'm not, because I hear it's really gory and I don't know if I can deal with it. It and Nine are waaaay overdue from the library, because I was waiting for Dad to want to watch them, or I kept forgetting I had them out, or other people were watching things on TV. We have a DVD player upstairs, but it's hooked up to a smaller TV, and the upstairs DVD player is older and tends to not read discs as well as the newer player. Plus, it's been known to overheat if you're using it for over 2 hours straight - we found that out when we were watching my cousin's Robot Chicken Season One DVD a few years ago. Nathan (my brother) had to unplug the DVD player and plug it back in again to get it running. When I was watching season two of Buffy last December, I watched the last couple of discs upstairs, and sometimes it wouldn't read a disc properly and would start playing the first episode on the disc. So, I had to re-watch the last episode on the downstairs DVD player.

I should probably check my FishVille fish. See ya!

No comments: