Hi. Sorry if my last post sounded weird; I was feeling very unusual when I wrote it.
I'm still stressing about my relatives and their behaviour, but I reserved a book on film-making from the library so that should keep me busy. I also have The Manga Guide to Molecular Biology out of the library, which is cool. I'm only a few pages in and haven't really gotten into the basics of the subject yet, but I think I'm gonna love it. It's making me want to dig out my anatomy book again - actually, when I flipped through the Manga Guide the other day, I saw an illustration of a cell and actually recognized some parts of it from my anatomy colouring book. I don't remember what they were exactly, but the names and shapes looked familiar. It was kinda cool.
I can't seem to get into a novel I have out of the library. It seems really interesting, but my brain just won't relax enough to let me read. I'm thinking of starting another Tamora Pierce book, because I used to zip right through most of her books. I have Terrier, which I tried starting twice but couldn't get into; and Realms of the Gods, which my parents bought for me at Indigo but I never got around to starting it. I might start Realms because it's a Daine book, and I just love Daine's personality.
I'm thinking of writing a blog post of books I recommend, because I've read some books that are really awesome. And I like writing reviews of books.
Oh yeah, and I sliced my fingernail - I was trying to snap a thread, and it sliced my left pinky fingernail. It was a clean break, though, so my mom was able to super-glue it back together and cover it with a band-aid.
I watched The Men Who Stare At Goats today. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, actually. I laughed quite a bit. And I got to hear one of my favourite songs - 'Itchycoo Park' by the Small Faces - in it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment