Thursday, December 10, 2009

It's cold, man

It's bloody freezing here, but I don't mind too much because it is the tenth of December, after all.

Katie's supposed to be coming up on Sunday. Or Monday. I can't remember, but she's only staying a day because she's buying a car with some money from Angela (my dad's mother - I refuse to call her my grandmother for several reasons...). I'm probably going to be helping take bake sale orders with the other youth group members. Or maybe I'll duck out after church. Or maybe I just won't go at all.

Now Mom's on the phone with Grandpa. Oh yay.

Anyways, I'm going Christmas shopping with Dad on Monday, so that should be fun. I imagine we're going as early as possible, 'cause if we get there at around nine-ish, nobody has been spraying perfume yet. After about eleven o'clock, people come to the perfume counter and start a-sprayin', and Dad starts sneezing really badly if he gets a whiff of too much or too many perfume(s). We also beat the midday rush of mad people if we hit the mall at around nine.

I e-mailed Nathan again, asking him what the hell he wants for Christmas. Hopefully he'll reply this time. According to Katie, he wants 'Warhammer stuff'. Seriously? 'Warhammer stuff'? And where the hell would I find this stuff? And how much does it cost? I'm probably getting him a holiday scratch ticket pack, a gift card, or a pair of gloves.

No comments: