At first, when I saw photos of James Marsters as Spike, I thought, "Eh, I prefer Angel."
That is, until I watched part of season two of Buffy today, and saw the first episode that Spike appears in. I heard the voice and went from, "Eh, Spike..." to "Mmmm, Spike!" I now find him delicious. Not sure if I like him more than Angel, though.
I had a really good Spike quote that I wanted to use as my Facebook message under my profile photo, but I forgot it. Blast.
I managed to watch six episodes of Buffy today. I won't get the DVD back to the library in time, though. Unless I sit up here in the Spare Oom and watch Buffy on the little TV, but it's more fun to watch it downstairs on the bigger TV with better speakers. The ones on the little TV are very tinny and toy-like. That TV works in a pinch, though.
Once again, I've forgotten to frog my Zippered Vest. It's on my to-do list.
Oh yeah, scarf knitting... I worked on my Ravenclaw scarf while watching Buffy, and I got almost an entire blue stripe done. I may have to use scraps for the last blue stripe, but I don't have to worry about that yet, because I'm only on my fourth blue stripe. Six more blue stripes, five more bronze stripes.
Wow, it's only a few more days until the House Cup sorting and start-of-term and the new items get added to the library catalogue. Cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment